Warraqa is a web-based, fully featured, and scalable library Management System. Warraqa provides libraries with a comprehensive and customizable solution for managing their collections, including the ability to catalog and search materials, track loans and circulation, manage acquisitions and budgets, and generate reports and statistics.
- Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC)
- Full catalog module with standard import functionality
- Easy access to information for library staff and users due to effective searching and issuing of items.
- Automation of alerts to remind patrons and staff about, for example, overdue items or arrival of new items.
- Reduced time of processing of library items, due to MARC and z39.50 compatibility.
- Online supervision becomes possible, reducing the line management responsibilities of senior staff.
- Library management becomes easier through the automated collection of data.
- Through the acquisition module budgets can be more effectively managed.
- The system brings together library users and staff, as both can see various aspects of the system and can work together more effectively to achieve each user’s goals.
- The system supports a wide range of languages, making it accessible to libraries around the world.